Re: [opensuse-translation] svn move
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 09:01:41 +0100
Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 8:18 AM, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Once the SVN is ready, I'll try to set the permission accordingly.  BTW,
I'd to "promote" 2 or 3 of you translators who are familiar with
openSUSE and with this sourceforge-like collaboration system as "Project
Admins".  Any volunteers?  What to you think?

I'm in. (dahool)

You message is a little bit sparse ;) Does this mean you want to act as
a Project Admin? If yes, fine with me. Then we will be 6 or 7 admins
and this would be fine for the time to come, I'd say.

R&D / Documentation