Re: [opensuse-translation] svn move
  • From: Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 17:20:58 +0100
Dňa 02.12.2009 15:25, Karl Eichwalder wrote / napísal(a):
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

Am Fri 27 Nov 2009 03:43:05 PM CET schrieb "Carlos E. R."
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Ok, then... Do I (we) need to register anywhere, or not yet? I only use
the svn forge for translations, I don't use the buildservice at all.

It probably won't hurt to create an account at berlios.de, but thus far
the decision is not final. We will use SVN, as it ever was. buildservice
experience is no requirement.

The decision is taken that we want to move to berlios.de with the
suse-i18n SVN repository. The migration process will probably start on
Friday. During and after the migration process checkins are not
possible; instead you will see a message warning you or pointing you to
the new location.

Please, create an account for yourself at http://developer.berlios.de,
then mail me your account names (that's the Novell account name and the
new Berlios account name) and I'll give you commit rights at Berlios
(probably next Monday).

Cheers,
Karl

Hi Karl.
My Novell and BerliOS accounts are the same: ra100

--
S pozdravom / Best regards,

Rasto