Re: [opensuse-translation] svn move
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 12:18:02 +0100
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

Now, 26 developers (translators) are registered at
http://developer.berlios.de/projects/opensuse-i18n/ . Please check,
whether you are properly listed. opensuse-i18n should be listed as one
of "My Projects", if you log in and click:

http://developer.berlios.de/my/

If it is not available for you, please resend your account name to me or
to the list.

Once the SVN is ready, I'll try to set the permission accordingly. BTW,
I'd to "promote" 2 or 3 of you translators who are familiar with
openSUSE and with this sourceforge-like collaboration system as "Project
Admins". Any volunteers? What to you think?

The decision is taken that we want to move to berlios.de with the
suse-i18n SVN repository. The migration process will probably start on
Friday. During and after the migration process checkins are not
possible; instead you will see a message warning you or pointing you to
the new location.

Please, create an account for yourself at http://developer.berlios.de,
then mail me your account names (that's the Novell account name and the
new Berlios account name) and I'll give you commit rights at Berlios
(probably next Monday).

R&D / Documentation