Re: [opensuse-translation] svn move (update)
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 10:37:40 +0100
Andrea Florio <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

As you might have guessed, this is our projekt at BerliOS:

https://developer.berlios.de/projects/opensuse-i18n/

can you please provide the new svn url?

Enabling the SVN is still work-in-progress. I'm not sure, whether all
data are uploaded by now. Then the admins at Berlios must enable the
SVN for public access.

I'll now start to add you all as developers...

i need to finish the new lines on zypper that hass been added.

btw... what about 11.2 branch? are the new zypper lines coming from
factory or will they be pushed into 11.2?

I'll create the 11.2 pretty soon now. I think the zypper developers
plan to publish an online update in the near future which will be the
factory version. Thus messages in 11.2 and factory will be the same.

R&D / Documentation