Re: [opensuse-translation] Obsoletes in lcn
  • From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:10:41 +0100
On Monday 30 of November 2009, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Александр Мелентьев <alex239@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
I think it's time to sort out some files, that did not really get any
love for ages. We have files with last template update in 2006 or
2007, are corresponding apps really THAT stable or just are not used
any more?
I guess some files definitely need comments (after which some decision
may follow):
kinternet.po (2006-06-08) - since openSUSE does not provide KDE3 by
default it does not make any sense to keep it in trunc
kfiledialog.po (2006-09-14) - guess it's part of KDE3 too. Any info
anyone?
krpmview.po (2007-07-20) - same as above.

I'm all for it. To be sure you can try to reach the maintainers listed
in the 50-pot/MAINTAINERS file. Lately Lubos tried to cleanup the k*
files--thanks for this, but it would not hurt to check again.

Actually KInternet is still in 11.2 and Factory (I think it has something to
do with NetworkManager not supporting some rare kind of connection well, I
don't remember exactly). And KRPMView has been ported to KDE4, it's just that
the user visible strings haven't changed in a long time. Only kfiledialog.po
is an obsolete file that I have missed, I'll remove it now.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer