Re: [opensuse-translation] Obsoletes in lcn
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:32:01 +0100
Александр Мелентьев <alex239@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I think it's time to sort out some files, that did not really get any
love for ages. We have files with last template update in 2006 or
2007, are corresponding apps really THAT stable or just are not used
any more?
I guess some files definitely need comments (after which some decision
may follow):
kinternet.po (2006-06-08) - since openSUSE does not provide KDE3 by
default it does not make any sense to keep it in trunc
kfiledialog.po (2006-09-14) - guess it's part of KDE3 too. Any info anyone?
krpmview.po (2007-07-20) - same as above.

I'm all for it. To be sure you can try to reach the maintainers listed
in the 50-pot/MAINTAINERS file. Lately Lubos tried to cleanup the k*
files--thanks for this, but it would not hurt to check again.

limal*.po (2007-01-14) - is it really used anywhere?

Not sure, but probably still in use somewhere.

apparmorapplet.po (2007-02-16) - it seems all apparmor utils got a lot
of rewriting since then and this thing is not really used?

AppArmor related issues are often hard to sort out.

So what do you people think about it? Maybe we should consider
deleting such outdated stuff from trunc?

Thanks for attacting it!

R&D / Documentation