[opensuse-translation] svn move
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 22:49:58 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

Aparently, the svn is being moved to somewhere else. I have not received the notice email. Gabriel kindly forwarded it to me.

Where will go the translation repository, to "http://www.gitorious.org/users/new"; or to "http://developer.berlios.de/";? On which one do I need an account? On both? How do we use it/them? What software do we need to install?

This is very weird. No forewarning! No info. :-(

By the way, the gitorious link does not work, times out.

- -- Cheers,