[opensuse-translation] Translation related online updates required?
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 15:56:09 +0100
If you think any online update is required to improve our translations,
please create a bugzilla entry and assign it to me. If a bugzilla entry
was already created by somebody else and you fixed it, assign it to me,
so I can prepare an online update, if the issue is serious enough.

Of course, you could also try to prepare the affected package and write
an OBS "submitreq".

R&D / Documentation