Re: [opensuse-translation] RELEASE-NOTES-openSUSE
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:07:32 +0100
Kálmán Kéménczy <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

IMHO, the following sentence has not much meaning

The kernel by default mounts file systems now with the
<literal>relatime</literal> option and thus updates inode access times
relative to modify or change time. This is especially advantageous on
desktop system.

it should be

The kernel by default mounts file systems now with the
<literal>relatime</literal> option and thus updates inode access times
relative to modify or __creation__ time. This is especially
advantageous on desktop system.

but it is also possible that I am wrong...

I've the gut feeling that you are right. Unfortunately, I just finished
the update request. I don't understand how I could overlook your
message :-(

We'll have to fix it later.

R&D / Documentation