Re: [opensuse-translation] 11.2 lcn branch
  • From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:27:51 +0100
On Thursday 12 of November 2009, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx> writes:
'svn list https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/suse-i18n/branches' currently
lists e.g. openSUSE-11_1-Branch , but nothing for 11.2. When will that
branch be created (which I assume we are to use for 11.2)?

I usually create a version branch as late as possible. As long as
translators want to prepare a post-GA online update, I do not create a
dedicated branch, but use the trunk for this purpose.

Ok.

But it is up to the community (all of us) to decide. Regarding this
branching, I do not have a strong opinion.

I have no strong opinion either. I was just updating some KDE scripts to
check out from branches for 11.2 update packages and I wanted to ask. If the
branching is done only somewhen in the future, I don't mind as long as it's
announced here.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer