Re: [opensuse-translation] 11.2 lcn branch
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:57:41 +0100
Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx> writes:

'svn list https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/suse-i18n/branches' currently
lists e.g. openSUSE-11_1-Branch , but nothing for 11.2. When will that branch
be created (which I assume we are to use for 11.2)?

I usually create a version branch as late as possible. As long as
translators want to prepare a post-GA online update, I do not create a
dedicated branch, but use the trunk for this purpose.

But it is up to the community (all of us) to decide. Regarding this
branching, I do not have a strong opinion.

R&D / Documentation