Re: [opensuse-translation] l10n process improvement
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 11:06:02 -0200
idea 5
We have to build l10n volunteers respect and community. I am not sure
why we should deliver languages where translations are under 75%. (at
Mozilla this is 100%). We have to contact to the translators and find
out what happens and maybe we have find more/new volunteers.

Hi,

For idea 5 I think that opensuse does something like that, at least for yast.
There is a package yast2-trans-stats with the description "The package
contains statistic files, one file per language. With the help of
these statistics we can warn you if you select a language for
installation which is unsufficiently translated." which I think did
this but I don't know how it works.

Regards,

Luiz