Re: [opensuse-translation] Build 350 l10n regression
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 21:13:51 +0100
Am Sun 08 Nov 2009 09:19:02 AM CET schrieb Kálmán Kéménczy <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Is it a failure or missing of the "quick emergency packet change" process?
How could we prepare ourself to avoid that kind of issues in the future?

You could write a check script that compares the POT beloging to the
package with our POT in the translation SVN. It would be fun to
write such a check script, but I'm not sure whether it would be worth
the trouble.

Or is it was too spacial case? I really don't know how it goes.

This issue was rather special, I say. OTOH, late string changes are
always possible.