Re: [opensuse-translation] Build 350 l10n regression
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 18:17:25 +0100 (CET)

On Sunday, 2009-11-08 at 17:57 +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:

Now is a good time to talk about changes to
get 11.3 rolling. I did everything I could - this is the release with the
largest gap between hard freeze and release and we saw a lot of minor
translation fixed.

Simply add a string freeze at the very last, a period in which only translators can work and add changes. We translate whatever is missing, you issue a final release candidate, final polish, and then GM.

Shouldn't be that difficult... either SuSE/Novell wants a fully translated product, or they don't. And get commited to it.

If the developer community don't get serious on 111n, there is nothing we can do. And if they don't get serious, translators will go away.

- -- Cheers,