Re: [opensuse-translation] Build 350 l10n regression
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 03:41:21 +0100 (CET)

On Saturday, 2009-11-07 at 21:03 +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

On Saturday 07 November 2009 08:57:33 Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Yes, this is unfortunately, but not that serious (IMO). The default
now is KDE, and we can fix the defect with an online update.

Both GNOME and KDE are first class citizens, so please treat them on the
same level. We just switched a radio button and did not demote GNOME at
all.

Thanks!

Yes, we can fix many things with an online update - but we should still
strive to have everything - especially our primary desktops - fully
localized,

Absolutely.

So, will our translations be on GM? Or not?

Frankly, I don't see why I should bother to translate if they aren't. Might as well read a book instead. More gratifying.

It is not minor. It is a blocker.

- -- Cheers,