Re: [opensuse-translation] Build 350 l10n regression
  • From: Kálmán Kéménczy <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 09:19:02 +0100
Yes, we can fix many things with an online update - but we should still
strive to have everything - especially our primary desktops - fully
localized,

Strong words, but sure, I'm also all for it, but the defect was detected
just too late.
Unfortunately, we did not notice that it was necessary to revert
the gtk packager and that this means you would have to revert the
POT file, too.

Is it a failure or missing of the "quick emergency packet change" process?
How could we prepare ourself to avoid that kind of issues in the future?
Or is it was too spacial case? I really don't know how it goes.