Re: [opensuse-translation] l10n process improvement
  • From: Kálmán Kéménczy <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 22:10:25 +0100
I tried transifex, didn't like the stable version and the new one was
very young at the time oS 11.2 translations started. So I wrote Vertaal
to accomplish this task, which IHMO is quite stable right now. Though is
similar to transifex it has some features built thinking on openSUSE
(though it could work on any project).

I am getting exited! I send a request for Hungarian part. Please let
me know if I could start to work with it.
Maybe we could talk about it private.
thanks
kalman