Re: [opensuse-translation] Build 350 l10n regression
  • From: Kálmán Kéménczy <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 08:38:45 +0100
Shouldn't be totally unexpected, official translation freeze was almost a
month ago.
http://en.opensuse.org/Roadmap/11.2

I do understand that, but the bugs has not been corrected for the freeze.
Another main issues is the change of the gtk-yast between RC1 and RC2
that we could not follow.

But deadlines could have been better communicated/reminded I think - I fear I
translated the release notes too late to make it on the media for offline
installations :-/

I just can't believe that we have not learnt it from the previous
releases. We walk in to the same trap again and again.
I am sorry but I am just little bit unhappy about it. I feel I put as
much effort that I could to l10n but it does not reflect in the final
product.

kalman