Re: [opensuse-translation] Build 350 l10n regression
  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 08:29:27 +0100
Lørdag den 7. november 2009 08:20:03 skrev Kálmán Kéménczy:
I have just downloaded and install build 350 and it looks yast and lcn
translations not updated for last 2 or 3 weeks

Shouldn't be totally unexpected, official translation freeze was almost a
month ago.
http://en.opensuse.org/Roadmap/11.2

But deadlines could have been better communicated/reminded I think - I fear I
translated the release notes too late to make it on the media for offline
installations :-/