Re: [opensuse-translation] software.opensuse.org not usable in Konqueror
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 22:52:35 +0100
Op maandag 02 november 2009 21:46:47 schreef Stephan Kulow:
On Monday 02 November 2009 18:13:10 Freek de Kruijf wrote:
Op maandag 02 november 2009 17:51:41 schreef Michael Skiba:
Am Montag 02 November 2009 17:34:39 schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
I tried to use Konqueror to connect to software.opensuse.org and
ended up on software.opensuse.org/111/nl which is OK. However the
webpage does not look nice. Only when I use Firefox, the page looks
OK.

Looks good to me - which version of konqueror are you refering to?

version 4.3.1 (KDE 4.3.1) "release 183"

"does not look nice" is unfortunately not a good problem description,
as a matter of fact the vast majority of earth's population will have
that very problem report for every dutch web page.

Greetings, Stephan

I hope a small screenshot will make it to the list. To describe it
The box around the DVD selection is not containing the text that is supposed
to be within the box. Also the GNOME box and the KDE box are not properly
displayed. The text that should be in it is outside the box.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf
< Previous Next >