Re: [opensuse-translation] software.opensuse.org not usable in Konqueror
  • From: Michael Skiba <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 17:51:41 +0100
Am Montag 02 November 2009 17:34:39 schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
I tried to use Konqueror to connect to software.opensuse.org and ended up
on software.opensuse.org/111/nl which is OK. However the webpage does not
look nice. Only when I use Firefox, the page looks OK.

Looks good to me - which version of konqueror are you refering to?

Regards,
Michael
--
Men who cherish for women the highest respect are seldom popular with them.
-- Joseph Addison