Re: [opensuse-translation] Localization
El mié, 28-10-2009 a les 10:34 +0100, Karl Eichwalder escribió:
Xandru Armesto <xandru@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I'd like to translate OpenSuse to Asturian Language. My name
is Xandru Armesto; my Novell login: xandru; and my email is
xandru =at= softastur.org.

Thanks for the offer! You now have commit rights as xandru.

Asturian language codes
ISO 639-1 None
ISO 639-2 ast
ISO 639-3 ast

It is the first time that we must manager a 3-letter-code language ;)

It's nice to be the first ;)

I just initialized the yast files in
https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/suse-i18n/trunk/yast/ast/po. Once the
first two or three files are translated (e.g., base and installation),
we can test whether proper language support is available in openSUSE and
do further adjustments.

Ok, I'll translate and then we'll teste how does it work.

Cheers,
Karl

Cheers,
Xandru