Re: [opensuse-translation] Localization
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:34:36 +0100
Xandru Armesto <xandru@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I'd like to translate OpenSuse to Asturian Language. My name
is Xandru Armesto; my Novell login: xandru; and my email is
xandru =at= softastur.org.

Thanks for the offer! You now have commit rights as xandru.

Asturian language codes
ISO 639-1 None
ISO 639-2 ast
ISO 639-3 ast

It is the first time that we must manager a 3-letter-code language ;)

I just initialized the yast files in
https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/suse-i18n/trunk/yast/ast/po. Once the
first two or three files are translated (e.g., base and installation),
we can test whether proper language support is available in openSUSE and
do further adjustments.

Cheers,
Karl

R&D / Documentation