Re: [opensuse-translation] software-opensuse-org.pot
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:56:06 +0200
Am Dienstag 20 Oktober 2009 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Hi,

I added software-opensuse-org to all languages. It contains the
texts of a new download web page we're currently developing.

It's far from complete, but we need to collect experience with
translating web pages with po files.

http://software.opensuse.org/developer2 is the currently deployed
version and it will redirect to e.g.
http://software.opensuse.org/developer2/da

Thanks for the quick supplies - http://software.opensuse.org/developer2/ja
looks really cool [beside the incomplete design] :)

A quick addition to my previous mail: I only use 100% translated files
at the moment. It might make sense to go down to ~90% for the release,
but at the moment this is my limit.

Greetings, Stephan