Re: [opensuse-translation] kiwi.pot in statistics page
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:22:02 +0200
Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Looking throught the statistics page I found the file kiwi.pot as part
of the lcn directory (seems that the file was created 1 day ago) What
should we do? Translate it ou ignore it?

kiwi translations are not required for 11.2 and will probably not
shipped with 11.2. We we hope we can add them with an update after the
11.2 release.

Another thing that I found. Some languages has differents numbers of
strings in some files compared to the templates. For example:

pt_BR
update-desktop-files-kde 1910 / 1915 (template)

es
country 179 / 174 (template)
printer 441 /412 (template)
yast-apparmor 414 / 509 (template)