Re: [opensuse-translation] Updated POT
  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:05:32 -0300

Carlos E. R. escribió:

On Thursday, 2009-10-15 at 17:48 -0300, Gabriel wrote:

The pot files:

zypp.pot
xen-vm-install.pot
krb5-ticket-watcher.pot

contains messages not included on the .po files.

And that is the case in point, what I was telling you on the Spanish
list, msgmerge can be used to get those new messages from the POT into
the PO.

Actually, this is not that case.
I'm pointing here about the need of running the script to update the po
files for every language, though the xen and krb5 pot files were last
updated about 2 month ago.
I already did for spanish, but I won't checkout the full tree for the
rest of them.

- --
Kind regards.