Re: [opensuse-translation] Indiscriminated merges that are not fuzzied
  • From: Leandro Regueiro <leandro.regueiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 20:51:12 +0200
Hi,
in the galician translation team we are suffering some indiscriminated
merges that merge in translations that are outdated, incorrect, that
don't match with the original and that are not in galician.

But the worst part is that the merged translations are not marked as
fuzzy so we have to correct and change the translations over and over.
It is a hard, repetitive and unnecessary work, and we are losing
translators because of that!

So, please make the merges go fuzzied or completely disable the
merges. Preferably the first one, because we want suggestions, not
erroneous automatic translations.

Just to know, these merges applied only to the update-destkop* files, or
to any other? If the first, our translations are being replaced by
upstream ones.

I'll ask. Are in upstream merging without marking as fuzzy?

Bye,
Leandro Regueiro