[opensuse-translation] New Tajik Language for OpenSUSE
  • From: Victor Ibragimov <victor.ibragimov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 22:30:28 +0500
To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Victor Ibragimov, a lead translator and coordinator for Tajik
KDE Team. I live in Dushanbe, Tajikistan (North from Afghanistan and
West from China). For the past five years I have been involved in
Software Localization projects for Tajik Language and initially have
localized Mandriva/Mandrake Linux and KDE into Tajik. It would be real
nice to get OpenSUSE speak Tajik!

Tajik Language does not yet exist in OpenSUSE, so I would like to be a
coordinator of Tajik language and become an asset for OpenSUSE
Localization Project.

My wiki user page is created at
http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/User:Tajiksuse
In addition I have added OpenSUSE project information page at
http://www.kde.tj/index.php/Main/OpenSUSE and will keep both pages
updated as we progress on Tajik translations.
Also look forward to set up a Translation Team page for Tajik and get to
work on translation as soon as possible!

New Language Info:
* Language name: Tajik
* Language code: tg
* Novell login: Tajiksuse
* Full name: Victor Ibragimov
* Contact mail: victor.ibragimov@xxxxxxxxx

Hope to spend more of my volunteer time working on OpenSUSE Localization
activities.

Have a great day!
Victor Ibragimov
---