Re: [opensuse-translation] Updated POT files in SVN
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:41:55 +0200 (CEST)

On Friday, 2009-07-10 at 07:01 +0200, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

Am Thu 09 Jul 2009 10:44:55 PM CEST schrieb Александр Мелентьев <>:

Karl, does any time schedule for POT updates exist somewhere? I wonder
if it is systematic or 'God's will' =)

God's will–or, whenever I ask the developers ;)

I would not mind doing this in other ways. In the past, it did not work
our to write down a schedule and ask the developers to stick to it.
Ping'ing one day in advance is always necessary and even then it works
for only some of them for various often very valid reasons.

[Dream mode enabled]

The editor tool would automatically connect to a server and notice that the particular message you are translating has been updated upstream, download it, and offer it to the translator, showing the differences (is/was mode).

That would minimize collission.

- -- Cheers,