Re: [opensuse-translation] Updated POT files in SVN
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:58:56 -0300
2009/7/10 Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>:
Op donderdag 9 juli 2009 15:15:40 schreef Karl Eichwalder:
New YaST POT files are available.  I guess I'll be done with merging
within the next hour.  Cheers,
Karl

R&D / Documentation

It would be nice when for messages that have been changed, which result in
fuzzy's, the original message remains as comment in the pot file. In that case
it is easier to find the difference with the original message. lokalize
displays these differences in an easy way.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf
Dutch translator
Member openSUSE

Hi,

Something like this is already done if you use lokalize it has a field
where in the fuzzy message is showed what was changed, like in this
picture:

http://picpaste.com/zypper.png

The field "Alternate Translation" shows that 'command' (in red) was
replaced by 'configuration' (in blue), plus the %s variable was added
to the end of string.

Regards,

Luiz