Re: [opensuse-translation] Updated POT files in SVN
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:29:45 +0200
Op donderdag 9 juli 2009 15:15:40 schreef Karl Eichwalder:
New YaST POT files are available. I guess I'll be done with merging
within the next hour. Cheers,
Karl

R&D / Documentation

It would be nice when for messages that have been changed, which result in
fuzzy's, the original message remains as comment in the pot file. In that case
it is easier to find the difference with the original message. lokalize
displays these differences in an easy way.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf
Dutch translator