Re: [opensuse-translation] Updated POT files in SVN
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 07:01:29 +0200
Am Thu 09 Jul 2009 10:44:55 PM CEST schrieb Александр Мелентьев <alex239@xxxxxxxxx>:

Karl, does any time schedule for POT updates exist somewhere? I wonder
if it is systematic or 'God's will' =)

God's will–or, whenever I ask the developers ;)

I would not mind doing this in other ways. In the past, it did not work
our to write down a schedule and ask the developers to stick to it.
Ping'ing one day in advance is always necessary and even then it works
for only some of them for various often very valid reasons.

I'd like to do this reminder business in better cooperation with the
community. In other words, I'd appreciate if some of the translators
would help with it: preparing a schedule, reminding developers,
identifying obsolete files, string freeze and exceptions, etc.

Cheers,
Karl