Re: [opensuse-translation] [Fwd: [opensuse-factory] new Firefox feature (call for help)]
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 23:55:05 +0200
Freek de Kruijf schrieb:
Op maandag 29 juni 2009 17:20:59 schreef Wolfgang Rosenauer:
Hi,

I'm looking for volunteers to translate a few strings.
Anyone interested and how is this going to work?

Wolfgang

I can help translating in Dutch.

Thanks, please see my last mail with the locations for the english texts.
And I forgot one thing as it's localized in another part:

The following two strings are needed too:

openSUSE Firefox Extensions
Desktop integration for Firefox.

And please everyone helping me to translate the thing: Let me know if
you want to get mentioned (and how) in the UI as "translator".

Thanks,
Wolfgang