Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation update of file /yast/lt/po/installation.lt.po
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 15:09:09 +0200
embar@xxxxxxxx writes:

I have translated /yast/lt/po/installation.lt.po file,
but there is no Lithuanian translation team nowadays.
And I can't update translation via SVN.

In mail-list attachments aren't shown.
Translation file address is
http://embar.wen.ru/html/bylos/linux/vertimas/installation.lt.po.zip

Mindaugas
P.S. OpenSUSE member name is embar-

Please, access your user page at
http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/User:Embar (append the dash
if it is actually part of the user name). Once done, I can give commit
rights to you.

"Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

No, you will have to become the Lithuanian translation team, and request
SVN access to upload the files yourself.

Yes, this would be the best solution! Cheers,
Karl

R&D / Documentation