Re: [opensuse-translation] .po editor on windows?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 02:02:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Friday, 2009-06-19 at 18:23 +0300, Nick Shaforostoff wrote:

Somebody knows a .po file editor for windows?

I have some available free time, which I could use to translate, but the
only computer I have on those intervals runs windows. Installing or even
running a linux live is out of the question, forbidden. But I might
install some editor, standalone if possible.
Please try Lokalize.
Launch
http://www.winkde.org/pub/kde/ports/win32/installer/kdewin-installer-gui-latest.exe
then make sure kdesdk package is selected when package list is presented to you.

I assume that would need me to install kde for windows, too... I didn't say this before, but the available computer is an old P-III with a 9 GiB HD (about 2 GiB free). I can write few things there, and I'm not an admin on XP, so my leeway is very limited. KDE for windows, though it would be nice to try, seems to be more than what I dare to install there.

Pity.

- -- Cheers,