Re: [opensuse-translation] Yast "duplicate" file
  • From: Michael Skiba <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 22:37:52 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2009 22:32:27 schrieb Strainu:
Hi,

I've seen that in the yast/po folder there are 2 files, named
OneClickInstall.xx.po and oneclickinstall.xx.po. Why is that?

You probably haven't noticed Karls mail from yesterday: "oneclickinstall
renaming":
I just noticed that OneClickInstall in "yast" is now available as
oneclickinstall (downcased). I think while merging I reused the old
translations (with the exception of Danish). The old files are still
available in our SVN, thus if wanted, you can copy the old file to
oneclickinstall.

I'll remove the old file next month.

Regards
Michael