Re: [opensuse-translation] translations for libstorage
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 00:21:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Friday, 2009-06-05 at 11:51 +0400, Александр Мелентьев wrote:

2009/6/5 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
libstorage is now available for in "lcn".  I tried to transfer the old
translations from storage in "yast".  For the moment, do not work on
storage in "yast" until we have a new set of yast POT files.
Oops! And what will happen to already added fully translated
libstorage.ru.po I committed yesterday? :) And when the "new set of
yast POT files" is supposed to appear?

If you use kbabel, when you open the new file for translation, if you then run a fuzzy automatic translation, all the messages that were the same in the original will be automatically translated and set "fuzzy" - provided you have the database properly configured.

Otherwise, you can train kbabel with your old translation and then run the automated process on the new one.

- -- Cheers,