Re: [opensuse-translation] translations for libstorage
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:50:25 +0200
On Friday 05 June 2009 10:00:57 Karl Eichwalder wrote:

Coolo, can you please shed some light on this? I just called the
./50-tools/desktop-files-update.sh script.
Anyway, thanks for asking. I already wanted to try understanding what
happens behind the scenes with "conflicts".

The conflicts aren't updated, they are just overwritten. That's why I left
some time between the runs to review the conflicts. The general idea was
to update the conflicts, but this requires some more work on scripting.

Greetings, Stephan