Re: [opensuse-translation] translations for libstorage
  • From: Александр Мелентьев <alex239@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 11:51:11 +0400
2009/6/5 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
libstorage is now available for in "lcn".  I tried to transfer the old
translations from storage in "yast".  For the moment, do not work on
storage in "yast" until we have a new set of yast POT files.
Oops! And what will happen to already added fully translated
libstorage.ru.po I committed yesterday? :) And when the "new set of
yast POT files" is supposed to appear?

FYI, I'm also just about to update the update-desktop-files.
Oh, BTW, when is update-desktop-files-conflicts get updated: on
upstream update (the one you are about to do) or on statistics update
(dayly)?