Re: [opensuse-translation] Belarusian language translation of openSUSE
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 16:18:25 +0200
Voice of Reason <belarus4u@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I would like to start Belarusian language translation of openSUSE.

I see as that coordinator listed for Belarusian Language is Denis
Gavrik. His email address denizz@xxxxxxxxxx is not responding. It
comes backup as none existing email. The information on the page about
starting translation (
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Guide) is not enough for
me. I'm fairly technical, but I need someone to "hold my hand" at
first so I can start the project going.

Thanks for your offer! I think there is not that much to explain in
general. If do not know how to proceed, just write what you did (here
or on IRC) and then we will try to help you. The first thing you would
need is a Novell account and SVN commit rights.

R&D / Documentation