Re: [opensuse-translation] Slovak translation upddate in Milestone2
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 16:13:58 +0200
Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I noticed in Milestone2 some translation files are updated, some
aren´t.

I did not start reminding packagers to pick up translations from the
SVN...

For example, i commited kupdateapplet.sk.po 5 months ago, or
live-installer.sk.po which is commited 6 weeks ago and they aren´t still
translated.

kupdateapplet is maintained in our SVN (lcn); live-installer is not, AFAIK.

Whereas yast2-gtk.sk.po, which is commited also 6 weeks ago, is
updated in Milestone2.

yast2-gtk is part of the yast2-trans packages, which I update more or
less regularly.

I expected that older translations will be included in Milestone2, not
newer.

I think you wanted to write the opposite, did you?

What´s wrong? Or did you only forget to update?

Yes, I think so. I probably will start writing reminders next time.
Another way to get around this issue would be to create submitreqs...

R&D / Documentation