[opensuse-translation] Slovak translation upddate in Milestone2
  • From: Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 15:20:27 +0200
Hi.

I noticed in Milestone2 some translation files are updated, some aren´t.
For example, i commited kupdateapplet.sk.po 5 months ago, or
live-installer.sk.po which is commited 6 weeks ago and they aren´t still
translated. Whereas yast2-gtk.sk.po, which is commited also 6 weeks ago, is
updated in Milestone2. I expected that older translations will be included
in Milestone2, not newer. What´s wrong? Or did you only forget to update?

--
S pozdravom / Best regards,

Rasto