[opensuse-translation] Belarusian language translation of openSUSE
  • From: Voice of Reason <belarus4u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 18:13:29 -0600
I would like to start Belarusian language translation of openSUSE.

I see as that coordinator listed for Belarusian Language is Denis
Gavrik. His email address denizz@xxxxxxxxxx is not responding. It
comes backup as none existing email. The information on the page about
starting translation (
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Guide) is not enough for
me. I'm fairly technical, but I need someone to "hold my hand" at
first so I can start the project going.

When I understand the way it needs to be done I can connect other
people who could help with actual terminology translation into
Belarusain language. But before that myself needs to be "educated"
first.

Could someone can get in touch with me?

Thanks,
Aleh