Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE 11.2
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 10:22:52 +0200
Am Mittwoch 27 Mai 2009 schrieb Karl Eichwalder:
Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
According to http://en.opensuse.org/Roadmap/11.2 it only says that:

Sun, Aug 02 openSUSE 11.2 Milestone 5 Release

* Milestone: Last round of software translation starts - "hard text
freeze"

But doesn't say anything on the 'first translation round'...

Yes, I'm incline to schedule just one official translation round. It is
mostly important that string freeze happens at all and that we will have
the string freeze at a moment that fits for all involved parties such as
development, documentation, translation, and testing the best.

The time before, I'll try to get developers updating their POT files
approx. every two weeks.

If you have other ideas, just send your proposals!

Yeah, we're very open for suggestions. These translation rounds we had in the
past were mostly due to having paid translators for Novell products, that
require a specific work flow. But as we haven't those for openSUSE, there is
no need to use the same work flow but to use whatever suits you guys best.

Greetings, Stephan