Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE 11.2
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 07:59:32 +0200
Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

According to http://en.opensuse.org/Roadmap/11.2 it only says that:

Sun, Aug 02 openSUSE 11.2 Milestone 5 Release

* Milestone: Last round of software translation starts - "hard text
freeze"

But doesn't say anything on the 'first translation round'...

Yes, I'm incline to schedule just one official translation round. It is
mostly important that string freeze happens at all and that we will have
the string freeze at a moment that fits for all involved parties such as
development, documentation, translation, and testing the best.

The time before, I'll try to get developers updating their POT files
approx. every two weeks.

If you have other ideas, just send your proposals!

R&D / Documentation