Re: [opensuse-translation] Russian translation participation
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 07:52:02 +0200
Nick Shaforostoff <shafff@xxxxxxx> writes:

On Четверг 21 мая 2009 19:45:27 Martin Schlander wrote:
But I guess it's more important to get permission from the current ru
coordinator, than from Karl and co. The initial mail doesn't mention clearly
whether the current coordinator is OK with giving svn access.
ok, let's wait for him.

;) We all agreed and appreciated Alexander's offer. SVN access is
granted now.

P.S. in KDE Russian team there are several people with svn write
access, exactly because one human simply can't be available all the
time, especially when we speak about release preparation periods. And
it really pushes away new contributors when they don't see any
reaction in sane period of time (i.e. day or two).

Yes, it would be a good thing if several team members have SVN access.
For time to time we should check all members are still active and whether
SVN access should be revoked.

R&D / Documentation