Re: [opensuse-translation] participate in the work of translation
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 10:19:53 +0200
Satoru Matsumoto <helios_reds@xxxxxxx> writes:

As a reminder: Please reply to this request. ...Or, have you directly
contacted him already ? I know Tomohiko very well and I'm sure he will
be a good contributer. ;-)

Yes, thanks for the reminder! Next time, I'll Cc to the mailinglist
again to keep all involved parties informed. The good news is that
Tomohiko has commit rights since Friday and is working together with
belphegor_belbel :-)

Cheers,
Karl

R&D / Documentation