Re: [opensuse-translation] Community Week: Translation
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 11:40:58 +0200
giuseppe gran <hawake@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I've updated the Italian Home Page with the announce of the Community
Week but i've a problem: the Community Week countdown logo is written
in english. Where can i find the translated version of the logo?

I cannot help with this issue, but thanks for mentioning the Community
Week on our mailinglist! For more information, see
http://en.opensuse.org/Community_Week#Translation -- if you are
interested in other topics, please post your comments!

Thus far, I did not prepare screencast or something similar. This would
be the week to learn the overall processes or get them changed. At the
moment, I'm trying to get familiar with the openSUSE Build Service (OBS)
and the goal to let translators or interested packagers prepare
translation update packages and submit them to the build via OBS "submit
requests).

BTW, I'd rather prefer question-and-answer-like sessions. And I still
believe mail is the best medium most of the time.

Unfortunately, I'm not available on Monday (2009-05-11), though.

R&D / Documentation