Re: [opensuse-translation] Before starting with 11.2 translations
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 17:30:07 +0100
Am Mon 02 Mar 2009 05:09:08 PM CET schrieb "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I had a look at the zypper-1.0.5-2.1.2.src.rpm security update for
openSUSE 11.0. Just open the es.po file, and you will see that it is
the SLE version, not our trunk version.

I guess you mean 11.1. And yes, the zypper issue is very known and
coolo already explained the details. It did not happen intentionally
and we are about to provide a fix--which in some cases replaces
completely translated SLE files with imcompletely translated openSUSE
files ;-(

Yes, the openSUSE translation has been replaced with the SLE version.
Not in our SVN, but directly in the rpm package. :-(

This time I was interested in SVN examples because there are complaints
that are not proofed thus far.

Cheers,
Karl