Re: [opensuse-translation] zypper in openSUSE using SLED translations instead of openSUSE ones
  • From: Wadim Dziedzic <wdziedzic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 13:38:45 +0100
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Martin Schlander
<martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Surely this doesn't occur, or? Here I was feeling relieved that Danish wasn't
among the SLE-languages this time around.

Hard to say :-) maybe not supported locales were updated from 11.1?
Don't know :)

I'm not saying that this merge is a completely wrong idea - we already
wanted to do it ourself for Polish.
The only problem is merging translations changed in either of branches.

wd